1. What is Periodic Maintenance of a vehicle?
Periodic Maintenance is described as performing service / replacement and inspection / testing of a vehicle at specified intervals according to the maintenance schedule in owner’s manual. The service interval for scheduled maintenance is determined by odometer reading or time interval, whichever comes first, shown in the schedule.
2. Why is Periodic Maintenance necessary for your vehicle?
Proper maintenance will help ensure maximum performance, greater reliability and longer life of your Toyota vehicle. To maintain your Toyota vehicle in top driving condition, it is important to have it inspected and serviced periodically in accordance with the maintenance services listed in your Owner’s Manual.
Importance of Periodic Maintenance
3. Recommended schedule for periodic maintenance of your vehicle.
Click here to view Schedule of Periodic Maintenance
4. Where to go for Periodic Maintenance?
You can have the periodic maintenance of your vehicle performed at Toyota Zarghoon Motors dealership.
5. What will happen if the vehicle is not properly maintained?
It could result in serious damage to the vehicle and serious injury to your health.